<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 25, 2004

A Momentary Lapse Of Reason 

I’ve never been asked to take care of anything which involves this much responsibility before and I’m feeling a little bit dubious about my ability to pull it off now. The only reason I’m here was due to a drunken night out with Tim’s other half a couple of weeks ago. He came to pick her up at the end of the night and before I could say ‘please can she stay for just one last drink?’ I’d somehow agreed to commit myself to this.

Not really sure why he asked me – after all he’s never popped round to mine to check for dust along the top of the picture frames or to make sure I don’t make a habit of doing that ‘just sweep it under the rug’ thing. And I’ve never had a pet in my life. Actually I did get a cat when I was 4 – called it Teddy Edward Rupert Paddington – as a consequence it threw itself under a moving vehicle about two weeks later. Hardly qualifies me for this does it? Oh well, I’m here now. I’d better get on.

Posted by Leanne

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright(c) 2004-2010 by Tim, A Free Man In Preston.
It kind of goes without saying, but this is my blog. I own it.

Slightly daft MP3 disclaimer: All MP3's are posted here for a limited time only. Music is not posted here with the intention to profit or violate copyright. In the unlikely event that you are the creator or copyright owner of a song published on this site and you want it to be removed, let me know.