<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 20, 2005

Preston, ti amo! 

What?

Is it on?

One! Two! Teuh! Teuh!

Awright!! For those about to RARK ... never mind.

I had a dream. I was happy because I thought I could use it for my guest spot chez Tim. But after that thought, I could only remember two words about the dream. Now I can't remember them either. They were juicily descriptive words, I remember that much. One of them was something like vermillion but for green.

I next woke up at 6:30 to the sound of the maid in the next apartment washing the dishes. Closer still was a repetitive tock tock tock which I quickly guessed was my daughter tapping the table with coins from her second visitation of the tooth fairy. She wanted to make sure they weren't duds. Smart girl.

4/10
Could dream harder

[by Ria]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright(c) 2004-2010 by Tim, A Free Man In Preston.
It kind of goes without saying, but this is my blog. I own it.

Slightly daft MP3 disclaimer: All MP3's are posted here for a limited time only. Music is not posted here with the intention to profit or violate copyright. In the unlikely event that you are the creator or copyright owner of a song published on this site and you want it to be removed, let me know.