<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Running Scared ... In Dreams 

It's a recurring one and I call it the Roy Orbison dream.

In my dream I'm walking along the road to my Grandma's house and I pass a scary looking man, dressed all in black with black hair and dark sunglasses. I can't see his eyes but as he gets closer it's obvious he's staring at me. The adrenalin starts pumping as he gets even closer but then relief washes over me as he passes by. As I get to the bottom of my Grandma's drive I turn around just to make sure. It's ok because he's still walking away from me but then in a split second he turns and bolts right for me. I leg it up the drive but inevitably I wake up before I know whether I make it to the door in time.

[by Leanne]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright(c) 2004-2010 by Tim, A Free Man In Preston.
It kind of goes without saying, but this is my blog. I own it.

Slightly daft MP3 disclaimer: All MP3's are posted here for a limited time only. Music is not posted here with the intention to profit or violate copyright. In the unlikely event that you are the creator or copyright owner of a song published on this site and you want it to be removed, let me know.