<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 30, 2005

U Ria 

In my dream I have just finished compiling a list of the top 100 or 1000 best reggae tracks. U Roy appears in over half of the places, often in blocks of a dozen at a time.

When I try to print the list, it comes out either enlarged and cropped or as a miniscule screenshot. This happens several times. I am aware that I'm in a dream loop and tell myself to snap out of it and move on.

I then realize that I can't move because my son has squeezed into bed and I'm pinned between him and Mr B. When I reach around to pick up my son and take him back to his own bed, I feel his pyjamas are wet. Oh no!

But it's sticky and I immediately realize that he's had his usual midnight snack of yoghurt and spilled half the pot over himself.

When I get back into bed, I close my eyes and print out the list without problem. But I am confused why Eric Donaldson's Stand Up and Scotty's Draw Your Brakes are not in the top ten.

[by Ria]


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright(c) 2004-2010 by Tim, A Free Man In Preston.
It kind of goes without saying, but this is my blog. I own it.

Slightly daft MP3 disclaimer: All MP3's are posted here for a limited time only. Music is not posted here with the intention to profit or violate copyright. In the unlikely event that you are the creator or copyright owner of a song published on this site and you want it to be removed, let me know.