<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Live! In Concert! 

If you're in the Lancaster area on the evening of Satuday February 21st and specifically don't want to hear me performing half an hour's worth of original songs and maybe a couple of 'interesting interpretations' of more well known tunes, then I feel obliged to recommend that you keep well away from the Olive Room on the top floor of the Gregson Community Arts Centre, 33 Moorgate, Moor Lane, Lancaster, LA1 3PY.
A little bit of support, however, from a nice person such as yourself would be, you know, genuinely appreciated if you can, like, make it.

I believe there'll be three other turns as well as me. Further details will probably appear here if and when the organisers ever get round to it.

Don't say you weren't warned.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright(c) 2004-2010 by Tim, A Free Man In Preston.
It kind of goes without saying, but this is my blog. I own it.

Slightly daft MP3 disclaimer: All MP3's are posted here for a limited time only. Music is not posted here with the intention to profit or violate copyright. In the unlikely event that you are the creator or copyright owner of a song published on this site and you want it to be removed, let me know.